Copyright © 2014 Ballston Center Church
58 Charlton Road
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Site by: Imageway
Ballston Center Church
New? Start Here
Hopefully this information will help guide you through your visit to worship at Ballston Center. We are a Christ centered congregation, made up of families who love each other and we welcome you to our service. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of our members or call the office at any time.
The following is a survival guide to visiting
• If you have children, you may want to arrive a little early to get them settled in. Nursery is available for the youngest children and those age 3 yrs. - 1st grade attend a portion of worship service and then are dismissed to Children’s Church before the sermon. Children’s Church meets on the second floor of the education wing.
• Wear what is comfortable; some like to dress up others are more casual.
• We sing both the great hymns of the Christian faith whose lyrics and music have withstood the test of time and the Psalms from the ARP Psalter.
• We have a number of prayers, some of which we pray aloud together such as the Lord’s Prayer and others are led by the pastor or worship leader.
• Our worship service starts at 10:30. Someone will greet you and make you feel at home.
Need Directions? Click here
Read the Welcome From the Pastor
Join us for worship: Sunday: 10:30am Christian Education Classes: 9:15am